Tuesday, August 5, 2014

August 5, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Casey stopped by yesterday to show me the photos he had taken at a car meet.  When it was time to leave, he asked me, "Is it weird that I am not living here anymore?"

:'(

It really is.  As he has gotten older, Casey spent very little time at home anyway.  Between work, and friends, and simply loving to drive his car, he was not home much.  But I always knew he would be coming home...eventually.  Don't get me wrong, I am very happy for him.  His girlfriend is a delightful young lady, and they are very happy together...so mama is happy for them.

Just another one of them damn "mama" milestones ya know.  :)

Hope you are having a great day planet!

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.

My 365...
"What are you doing under Blake's bed Miss Lilly?"
 "Finding safe haven from Ducati.  He can't fit under here, so he has to leave me alone."
 "See what I mean?"
 "I am a supa-star!"
"You are definitely a supa-star diva."  :)

Some of Casey's awesome photos from his shoot yesterday.  He has a great eye for photography as well. His favorite things...his honey, cars, and taking photos.


Music I am listening to today...Simon & Garfunkel, Scarborough Fair
The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors