Monday, August 4, 2014

August 4, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

When I grow up, I want to be just like Garrett.  I know that is silly, Garrett is my son.  However, he is the most amazing photographer!!

Yesterday his best friend Travis invited his girlfriend and Garrett to hike up to Goose Creek Falls to pick huckleberries.  That was the story anyway.  What Travis was really doing was finding the perfect spot to propose to his girlfriend, and he needed his best friend/epic photographer Garrett along to document the momentous occasion.

Oh my goodness, the photos are absolutely stunning!  Garrett photographed Travis, Brynna, and their dog Luna on the hike up Goose Creek Falls.  Stopping along the way to pick huckleberries, and enjoying the scenery.  When they came to a wooden bridge over some waterfalls, Travis dropped to one knee and proposed.  I have to say, just going through the photos had me crying like a baby.  So much emotion captured in Garrett's photos.  I am so proud of my son.  Anyone can learn photography technique with a little practice and study, but to have an eye for photography is truly a gift.  Garrett's knows just how to capture a moment in time, and he does so perfectly.  I am in awe.  :)

Here is a small sample of the photos he took...
And to Travis and Brynna, congratulations!!  I wish you all the love, joy and happiness in the world.

In other news, son Casey is moving out of the nest today.  I am so happy for him, as he really is ready to fly, and has met a very special someone to take flight with.  I told him this afternoon that I only had one request...I require a Facebook message every day saying..."Hi mom, I am still alive."  Okay, okay, every other day.  *grin*

"I love you Casey!!!"

Hope you have had a great Monday planet.

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.

My 365...
"Okay dogs, I have called this meeting today to give you some news..."
"Miss Lilly and Dozer, you know you are my number 1 and number 2..."
"Casey has asked me to adopt Ducati now that he will no longer be living here, so Ducati will be joining us in mama's room."
 "ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW MAMA!"
"Oh chill out Miss Lilly, you know you will always be the queen of this dwelling."
You are looking a little faint there diva. :)

Music I am listening to today...Owl Eyes, Closure


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors