Saturday, August 30, 2014

August 30, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

The skies are really grey today, so I will be staying inside where the breathing is easier.

This National Weather Service satellite picture explains it all.  There is a lot of smoke blowing into the area from the fires.  I will be so happy when fire season is over.


Today there is a giant 1,000 foot water slide being set up for charity, all the way down one of the streets here in Boise.  Blake and I were hoping to go, but I think the plan for today is spending a nice easy day with some video gaming.   I am also going to bake Blake another Birthday cake...because I can.  Jack is working all weekend, so it will just be the two of us...and the dogs.  :)

And speaking of dogs...my grand-puppy RayRay is here for a few days too.  Brandon, Amber and my grandchildren are visiting Amber's grandparents in northern Idaho for a few days so they asked me to take care of RayRay.  I love little RayRay.  He is an adorable mini Schnauzer I adopted for Brandon in 2009.  He is a delightful little canine.

The plan for tomorrow, if we don't sleep through the 6:00 AM alarm in the morning, is to ride our bikes down to the final balloon launch for the Spirit of Boise, and hopefully the weather cooperates so the balloons can take flight. That will make my camera very happy!

Have a great Saturday everyone.  Hope the skies are clear in your world.

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.

My 365...
This is my grand-puppy RayRay.
Some lovely flowers from the garden.


Music I am listening to today...Aloe Blacc, Wake Me Up


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors