Friday, August 29, 2014

August 29, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Today was a great Friday.  Blake and I enjoyed an early evening bike ride down to Anne Morrison park for the Night Glow event for the Spirit of Boise Balloon Classic.  This is our favorite event of the entire year. This year we decided to stay up high on the Boise Bench, and look down upon the balloons, rather that ride down into the park.

After the event, we enjoyed a night time ride to our favorite Mexican restaurant for some nachos and enchiladas. There seems to be a lot of smoke in the Valley from the California fires, so we were feeling pretty exhausted by the time we got home.  The skies were pretty overcast.  However, I had a wonderful time with my youngest son.  :)

Sunday morning we plan on riding our bikes back to the event at 7:00 AM to watch the final launch.  It is supposed to be 50 balloons on Sunday, so I am sure it will be amazing.

Hope you had a great Friday planet.  Have a great weekend!

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.

My 365...
The skies were a bit grey with smoke, but beautiful none the less.

 


 Beautiful downtown Boise.
 Total ride 7.02 miles.

Music I am listening to today...Kina Grannis, Rude


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors