Thursday, August 28, 2014

August 28, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Throw Back Thursday is always fun for me.  I love going back through old photos.  Unfortunately, most of my photos...almost all of them prior to 2001...are gone forever.  I had them all in a single box, and the box was lost in a move.  :(  This was the age before digital photography.  Luckily I had scanned a few for forever keeping.

This was April 1986, the birth of my first child and only daughter, Meagan.  My goodness, she was a beautiful baby girl. Growing up, I never wanted to get married, and I certainly did not want to have any children!  Oh heck no!  Then I met Jack, and everything changed.  I did not want to STOP having babies...lol

I am a forever mom, and I love it.  I can not imagine life without my precious children...and now grandchildren...in it.  My daughter, four amazing sons, two grandsons and my precious granddaughter...I am very thankful for my family.  And of course my daughter in law Amber, I love her so much too!

Hope your day has been a good one planet.  Casey stopped by for lunch today, so that made my day. Tomorrow morning at 6:30AM, Blake and I are riding our bikes down to the park to enjoy our favorite event of the entire year, The Spirit of Boise Balloon Classic.  I love hot air balloons!  It will be awesome to watch the sunrise, and all those colorful hot air balloons take flight.  Yay!  Blake has school, but there is no way we are missing our Balloon Classic.  It is the one event of the entire year that he and I look forward too.  There is no school on Monday, so I am going to enjoy having my boy home for four glorious days.  I miss him.

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.

My 365...
I do love yellow.  :)

Music I am listening to today...James Blunt, Bonfire Heart


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors