Wednesday, August 27, 2014

August 27, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Happy Wednesday planet!

Unfortunately, I have been feeling a bit under the weather since Saturday. A killer headache that won't go away, and a bit of a sore throat. The sort of headache that involves every inch of real estate on my brain, and one that causes my hair to hurt. It may have been a combination of jumping back into bike riding with too long of a ride, and breathing in a lot of allergens on the ride.  Was it worth it?  Heck yeah!  Garrett says my problem is that I do not start slowly, then work up to longer rides.  The problem with that theory is that I have never thought 11 miles to be a long ride?  Maybe I do need to slow down a bit.  :)

I was downstairs this morning preparing Blake's breakfast for school, when Casey surprised me by stopping in for coffee on his way to work. It was nice preparing breakfast for him too, and having a little chat with my number three son. I do miss my Casey now that he lives in his own place.  It was also awesome because he offered to drive Blake to school. Blake does not mind the walk, but it was nice to get a ride instead.  "Thank you Casey."

Hope your day was a good one!

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.

My 365...
Surprise guest for morning coffee.  :)
I spy a diva nose... 
The school day is over, and Miss Lilly is so happy to see her boy.  :)

Music I am listening to today...The Jepettos, Orchard


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors