Monday, August 25, 2014

August 25, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Happy Monday planet!  Today was the first day of school for Blake.  Fortunately, he slept well last night. He was up at 5:00 A.M. to get ready, and was out the door by 6:45 A.M.  We only live a few blocks from school, so he will be walking, riding his bike or skateboarding this year.

It was only half a day today.  He called me as soon as he got out, and shouted..."Mom, school is AWESOME!"  This makes me so happy.  I knew it would be.  When he got home he was starving, so I made him four chili dogs.  Yep, you read that right...four chili dogs.  He is a growing boy after all.  It is going to be a great year for Blake.

***Update***

I got a surprise visit from son Brandon, daughter-in-law Amber, and my precious Cooper and Penny!  They came in to Boise to visit the Boise Aquarium, and stopped in to see me.  Needless to say this grandma was very happy to see my babies!

"Thank you Brandon and Amber for stopping by!  I love you guys."

Hope your day was a good one.

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.

My 365...
Day one, Junior High...CHECK!!!

Casey stopped by to visit last night, and I was admiring all of his colorful bracelets.
 So he gave me one.  It is official, I am a mama raver.  LOL :)
 "Thank you Casey. I love you too honey."
Surprise visit from Brandon, Amber and my grandbabies.  *LOVE*
 Silly Cooper.
 I LOVE this face!

 My sweet granddaughter Penny is so beatiful.  :)
 Two of my favorite people in the world!
 Penny and mommy.  :)

 Playing some checker/chess with grandma.


Music I am listening to today...O.A.R., Peace


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors