Saturday, August 23, 2014

August 23, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Hello perfect Saturday!!  The weather is awesome today, so Blake and I went on an early evening adventure.


We rode along the Boise River to downtown Boise.  Stopped in at Freak Alley to see the new graffiti, the Capitol Building, and all points in between.  For dinner we stopped at our favorite Westside Drive-In , then enjoyed a nice ride along the river on the way home.

It was just the re-charge I needed.  I have missed my bike riding so much.  With brutal summer temperatures in the 100's, bike riding was out of the question for the past few months.  I am very excited to start riding again.  Especially when Autumn starts.  Yay!

And above all, I had a great day with my son Blake. His 13th year birthday month continues.  And back to school on Monday.  :)

Hope your Saturday was a good one planet.

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.

My 365...








 Downtown Boise is so bike friendly.  I love my city.

 Freak Alley, Boise.




 Dinner at Westside Drive-in.



 Perfect day!

Total ride, 10.71 miles.  :)



Music I am listening to today...Colbie Caillat, Bubbly


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors