Friday, August 22, 2014

August 22, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Happy Weekend!

And now we start the last weekend before school starts.  Exciting and sad all at the same time.  Exciting for Blake, as he starts a new adventure in life...Junior High school!  Sad for me in that I am going to be all alone once again.  Not really alone.  I do have Dozer, Ducati, Supra and Miss Lilly to keep me company.  I will figure out what to do with all my time.  This is going to be an amazing year...I just know it is.  :)

Blake has his new room set up just the way he wants it.  We have a few more school supplies to purchase, and he will be all set for Monday morning.

Have a great weekend planet!  Hope the weather is perfect in your world.  It is pretty close to perfect in mine.

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.

My 365...
Blake is ready to start a new adventure in life.  :)

Music I am listening to today...Sam Smith, Latch


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors