Thursday, August 21, 2014

August 21, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Today was just an ordinary Thursday.  Ordinary, every now and then, is a good thing.

The forecast for the weekend is showing cooler temperatures.  Perhaps a biking adventure is in my future.  :)


My beautiful Idaho is back!  Hopefully summer is gone for good.

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.

My 365...
I am still waiting on this little tomato to finish growing.
 We do have a few more starting to bloom too.
 Tomato plant photo bomb!
 Blake.  :)
Here are some awesome photos taken by Casey yesterday...
 "Love these pictures son!"

Music I am listening to today...High Highs, Bridge


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors