Sunday, August 17, 2014

August 17, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Happy Sunday planet.  Blake and I are enjoying a nice quiet, lazy Sunday.  Tomorrow morning he has orientation at his new Junior High school. I am so excited for him to begin this new chapter of his life.  I am sure it is going to be a great one.  Blake is such an awesome young man, I just know he will rock it!

As I was sitting here this evening, realizing that I had not taken my daily photo, Miss Lilly reminded me of why my 365 challenge is so easy.  With her cute face looking up at me all the time, photo inspiration comes so easily.

I first entered a 365 challenge in 2010.  The challenge was to take a photo a day for 365 consecutive days. Needless to say...mama got a little carried away. In my 365 project, I have taken a photo a day without missing a single day since January 1, 2010.  I know, I am a little OCD.  lol :)  It has not been easy, but the best part of this silly challenge to myself, is that I have kept a really good history of my awesome little/big family. Something we will always have to look back upon.  That makes me very happy.

Have a great Monday everyone!  And an amazing week ahead.

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.

My 365...
Miss Lilly, thank you for making my "Photo A Day" challenge so easy.  :)

Music I am listening to today...Gabrielle Aplin, Please Don't Say You Love Me

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors