Saturday, August 16, 2014

August 16, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Happy Saturday.  :)

Casey stopped by this afternoon to borrow my camera.  When he got home to show me the photos he had been taking, I unloaded them to my computer figuring it would be the usual car stuff...his favorite thing ya know.  What I found was an incredible set of photos he had taken of his girlfriend, and her dear friends, a beautiful young family.  And Casey captured this lovely family perfectly!  His first family photo shoot, and he did an amazing job.  No tripod, special lighting or lenses either.

"Wow son, just wow!  I am so proud of you!"

I think it is definitely time to start collecting some photography equipment of his own.  This could be a great hobby for him.  You can view his photo album here.  *CLICK*

Yes...proud mommy moment here.  :)

Hope you are having a great weekend planet.  

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.

My 365...
Birthday month continues for Blake, with a blue cake.
 After all, you only turn 13 once. Definitely more than one cake require.  :)

A beautiful photo Casey took of his girlfriend Mariyah today.


You can see the rest of his awesome photos, in his online album *HERE*

I am so proud of him!  :)

Music I am listening to today...Jason Mraz, 3 Things


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors