Thursday, August 14, 2014

August 14, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Today has felt like a Monday all day.  I think until Blake is back in school, all the days of the week will run together.

We experienced the craziest lightning storm last night.  It was constant flashing, for quite a long time. It looked like someone was having an epic photo shoot in the back yard with a thousand cameras. This has been an intense year for lightning so far.  It was almost 2:00AM when Garrett drove up, and he came rusing into my room.  "Mama, what are you doing?  Get up, get your camera!"  LOL, silly Garrett...he knows me too well. We did drive to the bench to take pictures, but by the time we got there, the lightning storm was over the mountains. I did get one pretty cool shot....


Like I told Garrett..."I have already gotten an epic lightning picture, the chances are slim to none that I can top that one."  I will keep trying though.  :)

Hope your Thursday was been awesome!

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.

My 365...
Now that Casey has moved out, and is living in his own apartment, Ducati has moved in with me.
 I think he is adjusting quite well.  :)

Music I am listening to today...Zack Berkman, California Dreamin'


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors