Wednesday, August 13, 2014

August 13, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Age 40 and pregnant?  Who'd a thunk it.  <---not sure that is proper English, but you get the message.

I knew there would be one more child in my life after Casey, my number 4 baby.  Unfortunately, life had other plans as I was diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis right after Casey was born in 1995.  The medications I was taking, were not conducive to pregnancy, so I thought I would have to give up that dream of baby number five...but I didn't.

Once I was able to get my disease in remission, and I could get off the toxic medications for a while.  It was then that I was blessed with my baby number 5.  It took six years, but what an amazing blessing he has been for our family.

Pregnant at 40?  Oh you betcha!  What an awesome 40th year gift he was...and continues to be.

"Happy 13th Birthday Blake!  We love you to the moon and back kiddo.  You have been an absolute joy to all of us this past 13 years.  We all love you so much, and feel extremely blessed to have you in our lives.  Even when you are being a stinker butt.  Yes, every now and then you are a stinker butt, but we would not have it any other way."

Blake and I are working on video, a sort of "Messages to My Future Self,"  and it is going to be awesome.  I will only share it on my blog if he gives me permission to do so, otherwise it will be for his eyes only.  I just thought it would be a cool sort of time capsule to have.  :)

Hope you had a great Wednesday!

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.

My 365...
August 13, 2014...Welcome to your teen years son.  :)


Thirteen years of my awesome baby boy, Blake.  *LOVE*
I took a photo of the moon just after midnight for your birthday, Blake.  A beautiful sky to start your 13th year.

Music I am listening to today...As selected by Blake, Labrinth, Express Yourself


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors