Tuesday, August 12, 2014

August 12, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

We actually had a little bit of rain this afternoon.  Rain is a rare thing here in Boise, so when it does come to visit, Blake and I enjoy it.  It was a very short-lived shower, but a delightful one nonetheless.

Today I am also enjoying all things Robin Williams. Watching videos of his movies, his interviews, his live performances, and it makes me feel better.  He makes me smile. My all time favorite movie is The Birdcage.  His performance with Nathan Lane is brilliant! Then I stumbled upon this little gem, and I wonder how amazing it must have been to have him as a father.


This is how I chose to remember him.  Big bushy white beard, eyes that smile, and silly giggle.  He is one bright star that will never fade.

Also, I have read some negative comments from people, angry that a person who committed suicide would suddenly be raised to hero status.  For me, that is not it at all.  I don't think of Robin Williams as a hero for the way he died...that makes me sad for him.  For me, Robin Williams is a hero for the way he lived.  Being mad at Robin Williams for taking his own life would be like kicking a cancer patient for having cancer. Depression is a serious, scary illness.  I pray he is at peace.  *love*

Hope the sun is shining in your world today.  If it is raining, hope you are able to snuggle up with a good book and enjoy it.

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.

My 365...
Blake and Miss Lilly, enjoying a nice lazy movie afternoon.
School starts in less than two weeks, and he goes for orientation tomorrow.  May as well enjoy the chill days while he can.  :)

Music I am listening to today...Matthew Puckett, Brand New Day


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors