Sunday, August 10, 2014

August 10, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

We must keep a ringy dingy on the diva at all times.  Miss Lilly's collar has two tags on it that jingle when she is moving.  I love this, as I know where she is at all times.  She is so tiny, it is easy to step on her.

Blake is constantly taking her collar off of her, as he thinks it is more comfortable for her.

I was just standing at the top of the stairs calling for Miss Lilly so that I could let her outside for a few minutes.

"Lilly."

"Miss Lilly."

"Miss Lilly, come!"

Just as I started to panic, fearing she had vanished for ever, I look down and there she is.  She sitting quietly looking up at me wondering if it has finally happened?  Mama has lost her mind!  LOL.

No ringy dingy collar = stealth mode diva.

Oh I do love this little canine friend of mine so.  She is such a sweet, brilliant little doggy.  She has owned us since the end of February, 2010, and has never once been a problem pup.   :)

Happy Sunday planet!  Have a great Monday, and an awesome week ahead.

Until next time...enjoy life, and be kind to one another.

My PSA for the day...

*** Dear Motorist ***



My 365...
Miss Lilly the diva, enjoying a little reading time on a quiet Sunday afternoon.
She is probably reading..."How to Train Your Human."

Music I am listening to today...Sam Smith, Stay With Me


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors