Monday, July 7, 2014

July 7, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

*Warning, whine alert!*

"Wahhhhhh, it is so hot!"

You will seldom EVER hear me complain about the weather in Idaho.  It is perfect 90 percent of the year. But there is that 6 weeks during summer, that it is...summer.  Yuck.  Way too hot for me.  I keep the thermostat at 68°f, the monthly electricity bill is over $500, and the house still feels warm.


I know, woe is me, 1st world problems.  Okay, I will stop. The good news...the humidity is only 13%, I have electricity, I have air conditioning, I have a home, and I live in the beautiful, peaceful state of Idaho, in this here United States of America, where freedom is awesome.  I am over it.  :)

Blessed.

Until next time...

My 365...
Blake enjoyed a game of soccer with Supra the Wonder Dog.  This Great Dane plays a mean game of soccer.  He is awesome to watch!




Music I am listening to today...Jesse Smith, Simple Friday Night


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors