Sunday, July 6, 2014

July 6, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

And with that, another 4th of July has come and gone.  It was a great weekend.  Sweet granddaughter Penny celebrated her first birthday.  Blake got to blow things up, which is his favorite thing in the world. Boys!  Daddy got an awesome new bike.

My only complaint has been the heat, but it is summer after all.

Have a great Monday planet!  And an awesome week ahead. I am off to bake some brownies. :)

Until next time...

My 365...
What is this?  Looks like we found one last firework.
 Yay explosion!
 That lasted about half a second.  What a dud.
 Just to be sure it was out.  :)
"Can we please be all done blowing things up mama?"

Music I am listening to today...Gerry Rafferty, Baker Street


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors