Saturday, July 5, 2014

July 5, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Happy Birthday Penelope Zorah!!  Exactly one year ago today, the princess of our family was born.  I had the honor of being there to greet my precious granddaughter the second she arrived, and it was without question, the most magical and special moment of my life.  One I will never forget.  Thank you Brandon and Amber for sharing that moment with me.

Mommy and daddy threw a party for her yesterday, and I hear she had a wonderful time.  We can't wait to see her so grandpa, uncle Garrett, uncle Casey, uncle Blake and I can give her a big birthday kiss!

"We love you to infinity and beyond sweet baby girl."


Here is a year of Penny.  :)


We enjoyed an otherwise quiet day.  Blake saved some of his fireworks for when big brother Garrett got home from his mountain trip.  Garrett decided to come home early, so we will be enjoying some fireworks this evening, and mama will be having fun with the cameras...since my photography teacher will be here to guide me, thank you Garrett.  He took some amazing fireworks photos over Payette Lake in McCall, Idaho last night.

Casey has been working back to back shifts all weekend poor guy, he works so hard, but maybe he will be home in time to shoot some fireworks with us.

Have a great Sunday planet!

Until next time...

My 365...
Relaxing on a Saturday evening...waiting for the sun to go down.
 "Did you say more fireworks mama?  I do not approve."
Happy 5th of July?  Of course!  Because boys need more than one day a year to blow things up.  :)









Music I am listening to today...Sting, Fragile


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors