Monday, July 28, 2014

July 28, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Happy Monday planet.  Not so happy for Blake though, he managed to get sick this weekend.  Poor kid.  :(

We enjoyed a nice lazy Monday together.  Lots of rest and juice for him.  Hopefully he will feel better tomorrow.

It was too hot to do anything outdoors anyway...


Garrett has an exciting week ahead.  Some really cool business ventures coming his way.  I am so proud of my Garrett.  :)

Hope you are doing well today everyone.

Until next time...

My 365...
Enjoying a lovely sunset with Ducati.




Music I am listening to today...Panama Always


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors