Friday, July 18, 2014

July 18, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

I am so excited, we did not hit 100°f today!  The forecast for the coming week looks much improved as well, as it slowly creeps away from the continuous heat that he been upon us for weeks now.  It is still pretty warm, but with only 9% humidity, I am not going to complain.  We had a bit of a breeze today too, so the smoke has been blown out of the valley for a little while.  The skies were clear today.  Yay!


I did wake up feeling a little bit like it was 1995.  That was the year I first experienced the symptoms of Rheumatoid Arthritis.  It was pretty brutal.  I am feeling a bit better this evening after my Enbrel injection though, so I think I will be okay.  This past week was pretty intense at times, and for me, emotional flare ups cause my RA to flare up.  After almost 20 years of dealing with this disease, I know better than to let my emotions flare.  Unfortunately when one is also dealing with the swinging hormones of perimenopause...good luck keeping your emotions in check.  lol  Life is much more peaceful now, and everything is as it should be. Thank you God.  :)

We are looking forward to a lovely weekend.

Hope your weekend is great planet!

Until next time...

My 365...
The sky yesterday on the left, with all the smoke in the valley...blue skies on the right from today.  Better!
 My tomato plant is finally blooming.
 Miss Lilly says, "Happy Weekend ya'll."

Music I am listening to today...Counting Crows, Palisades Park


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors