Thursday, July 17, 2014

July 17, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Another reason I hate the summertime here in Idaho, is fire season.  I went outside to take my photos today, and the sky looks terrible.  We are safe from any fires right now, so no worries about that, but there is not a patch of blue sky to be found.  Thoughts and prayers to all the brave fire fighters working on these fires.

Until next time...

My 365...
Smokey skies today.

Music I am listening to today...One Two, Sleep Talk


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors