Wednesday, July 16, 2014

July 16, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Happy Wednesday planet!

Today was a great day in my little world.  Casey got off work this morning, and decided to spend the day at home.  I helped him update his resume, and he enjoyed a much needed chill day with the family.  This evening he helped big brother Garrett work on his truck.  I love my boys so much!

Blake spent the day being the mischievous little turkey he always is, and I love it.  Don't get me wrong, he drives me crazy, but he makes me laugh too.  "Oh Blake, what would life be without you?"

As for me, mama is very happy today!  :)

Hope your day was a good one.

Until next time...

My 365...
Blake + water sprinkler + Miss Lilly = doggy wash.  lol :)


 Miss Lilly:  "I did not authorize this adventure!"
 Brother helping brother.  *love*


Music I am listening to today...Weird Al - Word Crimes  Love it!


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors