Monday, July 14, 2014

July 14, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Don't worry, I am not going to complain about the ridiculous heat again today.  Blake said I need to stop whining.  So did my best friend...thanks Lisa.  :)

I had to laugh last night.  Blake said to me..."It is not that hot mama. Your problem is that you are going through that menopause thing.  And, no offense mama, but you are just old!"  LOL, little turkey.  Shortly after that statement, he adjusted the fan in the room to be blowing directly on him.

Hope you had a great Monday everyone!

Until next time...

My 365...
This is the face of pure mischief.  What you can't see in this picture, is the water hose he is getting ready to point in my general direction!
 Keeping my tomato plants cool.


Music I am listening to today...Coldplay, Magic


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors