Sunday, July 13, 2014

July 13, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Happy Birthday to my awesome middle child, my number two son, Brandon.  Brandon turns 23 today!


I hope you are having an amazing day son.  I am so proud of the man, father, that you have become.  You are the perfect father for Cooper and Penny, and an awesome husband to Amber.  They are very blessed to have you.  I am very blessed to be a part of your life.  My prayer is that we celebrate many more birthdays together honey.

Blake wanted to be sure to let you know that he thinks you are the best big brother a guy could ask for. Happy Birthday wishes from dad, Garrett, Casey and Blake too.

WE LOVE YOU!!!

In other news...this happened today.  *sigh*  I think the final high was 102°f, and that was the temperature at 6:40pm this evening.  Enough already mother nature.  Or better yet, get these heat flashes out of the way this coming week, then give us a cool August.  How does that sound?


Have a great Monday planet.

Until next time...

My 365...
"Smile Miss Lilly."
"Okay, I smiled, now get lost mama.  It is too hot for photo opportunities today."

Music I am listening to today...Lemongrass Music, Crystal Mind


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors