Thursday, July 10, 2014

July 10, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

I have a new favorite snack, second to my cashews and oranges, and it is basil toast.  I toast a piece of wheat toast, add some unsalted butter, garlic and fresh basil from the garden.  It is so yummy.  I know, I am weird.

It seems the older I get, the less I enjoy food.  When I find something that I like, it is a good thing.  I have the strangest eating habits on the planet.  :P

Daddy was off today, so he took Blake on a long biking adventure.  I have to admit, I was a little jealous. No, that is not true, I was a LOT a bit jealous.  They had fun, and that is all that matters.  I will be joining them soon enough.

For dinner today, daddy is making spaghetti for the boys, and I will enjoy some orange slices and cashews...and some Big Brother live feeds too.

Hope your day was a great one planet!

Until next time...

My 365...
"So hot today mama."
"Quick, take the picture so we can go back inside."


Music I am listening to today...Coldplay, A Sky Full of Stars


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





My 365 Blog.

Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors