Friday, June 6, 2014

June 6, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Yay, it is the weekend!  Although, now that school is out for the summer, everyday is Friday.  How awesome is that?  Blake, I love that you and I can now enjoy every single day like it is the weekend.

I am glad you are feeling a little better today too Blake. Not well enough to take a long bike ride, but at least well enough to play some video games with mama.  Sorry you have not gotten your voice back, I am not used to you whispering everything.  I will be happy when you are back to normal.

Garrett, thank you for taking Blake to the store to get a nice giant Icee.  That made his throat feel so much better.

Have an amazing weekend everyone!

Until next time...

My 365...
Blake, getting some nice, warm, healing vitamin D this afternoon.  Thank you sun.
 New best friends.  :)
Thanks Garrett, best big brother ever!

Music I am listening to today...Ed Sheeran, Lego House


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors