Thursday, June 5, 2014

June 5, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Aww Blake, first day of summer vacation, and you are sick.  :(  Those monster tonsils of yours can be a real pain at times.  It was such a gorgeous day too.  But that is okay, the forecast looks pretty much the same for the next week...tomorrow will be a better day.

Until next time...

My 365...
Beautiful first day of summer vacation...

 ...I am sorry you were not feeling well Blake.  :(


 Tomorrow will be a better day.  :)

Music I am listening to today...Ed Sheeran, One


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors