Wednesday, June 4, 2014

June 4, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Happy Last Day of School!  And, happy last day of Elementary School too.  Blake has officially graduated, and is moving on to Junior High.  Yay!  I am so proud of you Blake. You did exceptionally well this year, your first year back to traditional school after home-schooling for the past few years.  Your grades are outstanding!  You excelled academically, socially, and just about every other possible way you could.  You jumped in with both feet, and were amazing.  I had no doubt that you would do well...and you did.

Unfortunately, the school no longer offers a graduation ceremony for the 6th grade, which was really shocking to me.  A little sad too.  But we will celebrate you every single day.

Next year is going to be a wonderful adventure.  You are going to do very well in Junior High...we have no doubts.

Now it is on to a nice, relaxing, adventurous summer.

Happy Birthday to my dear hubby today too.  The big 52 today honey.  Now I am just 1 year older than you.  :)

Until next time...

My 365...
Congratulations Blake!
 Happy Birthday daddy.  :)

Music I am listening to today...Ed Sheeran, I See Fire


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors