Monday, June 23, 2014

June 23, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Happy Monday everyone!

We received a lovely gift in the mail today.  My sister-in-law Bonnie, created an intricate family name piece in crochet.  It is the most beautiful piece of art I have ever had.  What a wonderful surprise to receive this morning.  I will definitely have it framed.

"Thank you so much Bonnie, from the bottom of my heart!  We will treasure this forever.  We love you!"

Hope your day was a good one planet.  If not, there is always tomorrow.   :)

My 365...
A beautiful gift from aunt Bonnie.  Thank you!  :)




Music I am listening to today...Zero 7, In The Waiting Line


The Daily V... This really works.


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors