Tuesday, June 17, 2014

June 17, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Today was a good day.  Jack and Casey were off today, so it was fun watching Casey and Blake challenge daddy to a good solid day of gaming.  Blake loved it!  One thing I love about summer vacation time, is that every day is the weekend.  We enjoyed a lot of laughing, and lots of fun, it was nice.

It was especially nice to have you home all day, Casey.  You are so busy with life these days, that I don't get to see you nearly enough.  That is not a bad thing...but I do miss you.

The weather was breezy and beautiful today too.  In the mid 60's, with clear, blue skies.  It was wonderful to be able to turn off the air conditioner, and open all the windows.  The fresh Idaho air reminded me of why I moved to this beautiful state almost 18 years ago.  Wow, it has been almost 18 years!

So far summer is awesome. :)

Until next time...

My 365...
My Casey :)
My beautiful roses.




Music I am listening to today...Walk Off The Earth, Happy  Love me some WOTE!


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors