Wednesday, June 11, 2014

June 11, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

We are watching son Garrett's Great Dane, Supra, while Garrett is out of town this week.  By now, Supra is demanding to know where his Garrett is?  He really misses Garrett when he is gone.  Supra is an amazing dog, but so sensitive.  He is going to be really happy to see his Garrett when he gets home.  In the meantime, we get to take care of the giant puppy.

Until next time...


My 365...
Supra the Wonder Dog.
 "I demand to know where my Garrett is!"

Music I am listening to today..."Happy 10th Anniversary Napoleon Dynamite...Gosh!"



The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors