Saturday, May 31, 2014

May 31, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Blake and I enjoyed movie night last night.  Daddy and Garrett joined us too, and it was nice.  We have not all sat down to watch a movie in a very long time.  Of course daddy fell asleep, he missed all the good parts...lol...but at least he was with us.  :)

Today marks day 1,612 of My 365 project.  That is 1,612 consecutive days of posting at least one photo a day.  WOW!  I am pretty proud of myself. A little obsessive, yep, maybe just a little bit.

Plan for the weekend...no plans!

Hope your weekend is going well planet.

Until next time...

My 365...
Dozer and Miss Lilly are best friends.
 It is so funny watching them play.
 Dozer is so much bigger than Miss Lilly, but she always gets the best of him.



Dozer does not mind at all.






Music I am listening to today...Coldplay, Magic


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors