Thursday, May 29, 2014

May 29, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Blake, only four more days of school left honey, you are almost there.  However, staying up until almost 2:00AM because you took a 3 hour nap when you got home from school, is not conducive to waking up the next morning at 8:00AM.  You are going to be dragging your feet the entire day.  I know you would like to believe that you are a superhero, who does not need at least 8 plus full hours of uninterrupted sleep, but you are not.

Silly Blake.  :)

I read a very interesting article today.  Idaho made CNN's list of Top 10 "Dare to Go" places.  I already knew my Idaho was freaking amazing.  *CLICK*

Until next time...

My 365...
"How was school today Blake?"

"Blake?"

"Honey?"

ZZZZzzzzzz............

:)

#TBT  My Throwback Thursday this week...my adorable son Blake at age 2.  It is so hard to believe that he will be 13 in August!  Blake, you will always be, my adorable baby boy.  :)

Music I am listening to today...American Authors, Best Day of My Life


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors