Tuesday, May 27, 2014

May 27, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

It is not Monday, it is not Monday...it is not Monday.  The only bad thing about a three day weekend, is keeping the rest of the week straight.  I guess it is worth the confusion though.

Summer seems to be here early.  The weatherman is saying the high today was only 81°f, but with the sun shining so brightly, it feels like 101°f.  Thank goodness for air conditioning.  It does look like a lovely forecast ahead...

After all the stress and excitement of last week, everything is settling down.  My heart is happy once again, and I have my two eldest sons to thank for that.  Garrett for helping me keep a level head, and Brandon for being so wise.  Thank you boys, I would not have survived without you.  I love you.  :)

Today was a good day in my world. Hope it was an awesome day in yours.  :)

Until next time...

My 365...
Pretty flowers...


Music I am listening to today...Lee DeWyze, Blackbird Song


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors