Saturday, May 24, 2014

May 24, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Happy Saturday!

It is a gorgeous day today, but Blake was just not feeling a bike ride.  :*(  We made a deal that if I let him chill with some XBox, Hulu, and Netflix today...tomorrow we do what I want to do.  I guess after a long week of school, a little chill is in order.  I only agreed to the deal if he would ride with me tomorrow AND Monday.  See, I drive a hard bargain.  :)

And Blake, it was so nice to wake up and discover that you had fed, watered and let out all four dogs...AND...cleaned the kitchen for me. Thank you honey, that was a nice surprise.  You are the best!

Hope your weekend has been a good one planet.

Until next time...

My 365...
So much color today.
 We did enjoy some time in the front yard with the Miss Lilly.





Music I am listening to today...Oasis, Wonderwall


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors