Friday, May 23, 2014

May 23, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

This is going to be an interesting weekend.  The weather looks promising, not too hot, not too cold.  So the question is, will I have the courage to get back on my bike again?  Yes, I am feeling a little nervous about riding my bike, which is silly.  Being sick for almost 3 weeks really shook my confidence a little...a lot.  Again I say...silly. I just need to take that first ride so that I can get bike riding back in my veins.  Then I will realize how much I have missed it, and realize that I will be just fine.  I can't let a little RA get me down.  Right? Besides, maybe a good solid bike ride will help kick this beast back into remission.  If anything, it will be great for my soul!

I can do this!

Blake, we will have fun this weekend you and I.   :)

This is the funniest thing I have seen on TV in a long time!  "I've got a fever, and the only prescription, is more cowbell!"  I love Will Ferrell, and Cowbell is one of my all-time favorite SNL skits.


Have an awesome weekend planet.  Send me some safe bike-riding vibes.

Until next time...

My 365...
Another one of my gorgeous roses.
 My son Garrett.  He left for the mountains this weekend, so I get to dog sit Supra the Wonder dog.  Yay!


The Daily V...




Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors