Wednesday, May 21, 2014

May 21, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Brandon, I am so happy to have you staying with us for a couple of days.  I know it is hard to be away from Amber and the children, but you have to work.  Of course Blake is beyond thrilled to have his big brother Brandon here for a short while.  He has missed you so much.  So have I.  :)

In other news...I reached out to Acer on Facebook, and was fortunate enough to find a very nice Acer representative who set up a technical support call for me.  I am hoping that I am finally able to resolve the issues with my new computer.  It runs great as long as I disable all Windows 8 updates.  However, Windows has updates to improve the operating system...and I want to be able to run the most stable version. I have now had to reset the computer to factory, and lost all my data, 5 times!

Here is hoping this new technician can walk me through a permanent solution.

Until next time...

My 365...

"Roarrrrrrr!  I am singing, I am singing, I am amazing...I am singing!"
 "Supra, what the heck are you doing?"
 "I am entertaining the neighborhood with my beautiful singing voice."
"Well knock it off dude..."
 "How dare you try to crush my gloriously amazing vibrato.  Sir, I shall never speak to you again!"

Music I am listening to today...John Mayer, Waitin' On The Day


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors