Monday, May 19, 2014

May 19, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Happy Monday!  Seriously, what is happy about a Monday?  It is no different than any other day.  :)

Blake, only 11 more days of school left...woot!  Then you and I can enjoy some biking adventures.  I can't wait.  Just think, you can sleep late every single day.  It will be just like home schooling all over again.

Speaking of home schooling, congratulations for successfully completing your first year of public school. You did so well, and I am very proud of you.  Next year it is on to Junior High!  What?  OMG, you are getting old.

Until next time...

My 365...
Only 11 more days of school...
 ...bring on Summer Vacation!

Music I am listening to today...Christina Aguilera, Nelly, Tilt Ya Head Back


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors