Friday, May 16, 2014

May 16, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Yay, the weekend is here!  And not a moment too soon.  It has been such a long week.  And what have I been doing all day you ask?  Still trying to get my new computer to "successfully" run a Windows 8 update, and an 8.1 upgrade.  As I sit here, I am running yet another restoration procedure.  ARGH!!!  I am determined to get Windows to behave, if it is the last thing I do.  Thankfully, we are a house full of computers, so there is always a spare for me to use while I am working on mine.

Today was a good day otherwise.  I am feeling a little better, and my back has been less of a pain.  And Casey, thank you for being so sweet to Blake today.  You spoiled him!  You are the best big brother.  :)

Have a great weekend everyone!  I am looking forward to getting outside, and taking some great pictures.

Until next time...

My 365...
Some cute pictures I took of my little bug today, Miss Lilly.
 I adore this little doggy.  She is my best buddy.  :)

I received a lovely card in the mail from my nephew today.  "Thank you so much honey, it totally made my day!  I love you."

Music I am listening to today...Lykke Li, No Rest for the Wicked


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors