Sunday, May 11, 2014

May 11, 2014

Hello Dear Family,

Thank you for the great Mother's Day.  I am the luckiest mom in the world to have such an amazing family.  I love you all!  I am still a bit out of commission, so thank you Garrett, for taking Blake to the park to play some basketball.  I know he had an awesome time with his big brother.

I would like to wish a "Happy Mother's Day" to my mom in heaven. I miss you mom.  A special "Happy Mother's Day" to my auntie Maggie in Texas who has always been like a second mother to me.  I was so happy to be able to talk to her today.  And to my wonderful daughter-in-law Amber, "Happy Mother's Day" to the most amazing young mommy I know.  You are truly the perfect mom to your precious Cooper and Penny.  I wish you were feeling better today honey.  When you are and I are both feeling better, we need to go out for a special mommy's day.  Just you, Penny and I.  The three ladies of the family.  I would love that.  :)

My 365...
I woke up to these two adorable faces looking back at me.
Blake groomed Dozer for me, so he could sleep in my room again.  The perfect Mother's Day gift.
 He also brought me a delicious piece of carrot cake for my breakfast in bed.  My favorite!
 You are the best Blake.  I love you honey.  :)
 You are pretty amazing too Dozer.

Music I am listening to today...For all the wonderful mamas out there.    

And boys, for the record, I am, and will always be...your greatest fan.  :)


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors