Wednesday, April 2, 2014

April 2, 2014

My 365...

Hello Wednesday.  I got to babysit my grandchildren for a few hours today, and we had a delightful time. The best part of all...grandma got lots of Cooper and Penny hugs.

I can not think of a better way to spend an afternoon!

Casey got clear/paid title to his Nissan 200SX today.  First car achievement...unlocked!  And no car payments...yay.

Hope your day was delightful.

Until next time...
"Hi grandma."
 My little Cooper has the biggest, most beautiful eyes.  :)
Penny loves to snuggle with her uncle Blake.

 My beautiful little Sweet P.
 So precious!


Music I am listening to today...The Fray, You Found Me


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,




Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors