Tuesday, April 8, 2014

April 8, 2014

My 365...

Would you believe I turned the air conditioner on today?  It got above 70°f this afternoon.  Am I complaining?  Of course I am complaining! I like my temperature to remain below 70°f at all times.  I am so demanding aren't I?  To be honest, it was a gorgeous day today, so no complaints from me.  I only turned the air conditioner on to help circulate the air for an hour or so.  With all the windows open all day, the house feels delightful.

How is the weather in your world?  Hope you had a great day too.  :)

Until next time...
We got Blake a new loft bed, and it matches his desk perfectly.  Now he has plenty of floor room. 
 Miss Lilly likes the bed too, as she sleeps with Blake at night.  There is just one problem...
 She can't just hop on the bed, then hop on down.
 "What' wrong Miss Lilly?  A little bit stuck there?"
 "Yes mama, how about putting the camera down, and TAKING ME OFF THE BED!!!"
 Blake loves his new bed.  :)

Music I am listening to today...The Naked and Famous, Hearts Like Ours


The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,




Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors