Friday, April 4, 2014

April 4, 2014

My 365...

Happy Friday planet!  The weekend is finally here, and not a moment too soon.

Today is my "Mom-a-versary."  It was 28 years ago today that I became a mommy for the first time.  My first child, and only daughter, was born.  It is crazy to me that I have been a mommy for almost 30 years...wow!  And, I have to say, being a mommy is my greatest joy.  Being a grandma is pretty epic, awesome too.

Thank you to all my dear friends for the lovely messages you sent me today.  They made me smile.  And a special thank you to my daughter-in-law Amber.  She sent me a message to wish me a "Happy Becoming a Mom" day, and she told me that I am e'ffin awesome!  That really made my heart happy.  "Thank you Amber!"

I would also like to wish a very happy birthday to my daughter.  She has chosen to not be a part of my life right now, but that does not mean that I do not think of her every single day.  "Happy Birthday Meagan!"

In other news...

I am so sad!  I mentioned our lovely Mallard couple, "Bonnie and Clyde" that have taken up residence in our front yard.  We love those little ducks, and I was particularly fond of Clyde.  Yesterday it was only Bonnie that was coming around.  I mentioned it to the boys, and they looked around for Clyde.  Sadly, they found him by the corner of the street, dead.  I don't know what happened to the little guy.  I cried.  Now poor little Bonnie has to spend the spring alone.  I am not sure if she has laid her eggs yet or not, but we are making sure she has plenty of food and water when she comes to visit.

RIP little Clyde.  *sniff*  :(

Have a great weekend everyone.

Until next time...

Lonely little Bonnie.
 I feel so sad for her.  :(

 Blake, making sure Bonnie has some food and water.

Music I am listening to today...King Floyd, Goove Me
.  
The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,




Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors