Thursday, April 17, 2014

April 17, 2014

My 365...

Hello Thursday.  Blake has joined me in the sick department.  Poor kid is miserable today.  Pretty much the same symptoms I have had all week, and add his monster tonsils to the mix, and you have a very unhappy 12 year old.

Needless to say I kept him home from school today.  That is the one thing we both really miss about home school...staying home from school was really easy, when school WAS home.

I told him we are just getting the Spring colds out of the way early, and we will be fabulous the rest of the year!  Let it be so cosmos.  :)

Until next time...

Miss Lilly is taking good care of us today. :)
Keeping an eye on her boy.

For my Throw Back Thursday, here is Casey in February of 2010, with his best buddy Ducati.  #TBT
Casey has grown so much in four years.  :)

Music I am listening to today...Linkin Park  Castle of Glass


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors