Wednesday, April 16, 2014

April 16, 2014

My 365...

Day 2, and the "blerghs" continue.  *sniff*  To be honest, I am really not sure what is ailing me.  It is either a really bad cold, or just super bad allergies.  I don't ordinarily have an issue with allergies, so I guessing a Spring cold.  All I know is that is sucks!

Blake came home from school today feeling under the weather as well.  So much so, that he went straight to sleep.  His monster tonsils are giving him trouble again, poor guy.

We are both ready for it to be the weekend.  Especially since we will be having an Easter celebration on Saturday in Nampa with my son Brandon, daughter-in-law Amber, and my grandchildren Cooper and Penny.  We are really looking forward to that.

So cold...hay fever...whatever the heck you are...BE GONE!  You are not welcomed here.

Hope you had a great day everyone. :)

Until tomorrow...
Fire Chief Dozer is here to save the day!
 Dozer has the greatest smile.


Music I am listening to today...Marissa Nadler, Drive


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,





Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors