Friday, March 28, 2014

March 28, 2014

My 365...

Happy Friday!  Hear that?  Neither do I.  It is too quiet up in here.  No matter how hard I try, I will never get used to the absence of my "boy noise!"  Not to worry though, only two more days of quiet, and my life will be back to its normal, noisy, self.

I did enjoy a brilliant round of TV last night.  Quite intense TV I might add.  Thursday night provides a line-up of all my favorite series.  The Vampire Diaries, Reign, Grey's Anatomy and Scandal.  Oh goodness, how I love these shows.  I have decided that Shonda Rhimes is the greatest writer in the history of television. Grey's Anatomy and Scandal are, in my humble opinion, the best shows ever written.  They are so intense, yet magically entertaining.  The character development, the plot lines, all incredibly brilliant!  Shonda Rhimes is my literary hero.

The plan for today...I have no clue?  And that my friends is okay with me.  I have downloaded the Divergent series, by Veronica Roth, and may start to read them. I do love a good read.  I am hoping this series does not disappoint.

Not to my future self.  "Future self, you have an amazing story...write it."

Have a wonderful weekend planet.  :)

Until next time...
Spring, breaking through the drab of winter.  
Quite brilliantly I might add.  :)

Son Garrett continues to work on his piece of art..."The Kraken."  I say piece of art, because that is how he is approaching this truck restoration.  Detail by glorious detail, and taking great care in creating a blank slate from which to build.
It is going to be beautiful when he is all done.

Music I am listening to today...The Lumineers, Flowers in Your Hair


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors