Wednesday, March 26, 2014

March 26, 2014

My 365...

Hello Wednesday.  Spring Break day three, and all is well.  The boys have been working hard on project, "Restore the Kraken" and they are having great fun doing it.  Garrett almost has all the old black paint stripped off, and Blake is enjoying helping big brother sand the truck down.  This truck is going to look amazing when they are all done.

I love my boys.  They could go out and put their money into something shiny and new, but that is not nearly as much fun as breathing new life into something old.  Recycling at its finest, and they love hard work.  Yes, my sons are pretty much amazing.  I really love this truck too.  There is just something about it.  It has so much character.

Note to my future self:  "Future self, you have raised four mighty fine young men.  Pat yourself on the back mama...you done good."  :)

Until next time...
A beautiful Idaho day.

Project "Restore the Kraken" continues.  The old paint is almost all gone now.  The boys are really enjoying working together on this project for big brother Garrett.
 A diamond in the rough.  :)










Music I am listening to today...Kevin Rudolf, Here's To Us


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors