Monday, March 24, 2014

March 24, 2014

My 365...

Happy Monday planet!  It is such a beautiful day here in Boise today.  However, I am stuck inside.  As part of the deal I made with Blake yesterday so that he would take a bike ride with me, I had to promise that today...he could chill and do absolutely nothing.  So today is a day of glorious, lazy, absolute nothingness.

I can't say that I blame him.  Day one of Spring Break should = sleeping in until well past noon, munching out on Oreo cookies, playing video games and watching movies.  I have to admit, it sounds fabulous!

Hope your Monday has been delightfully "chill!"

Until next time...

Blake and the diva, Miss Lilly.

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors