Sunday, March 23, 2014

March 23, 2014

My 365...

A funny conversation that took place in my house this afternoon.  I shall call person 1, "A", and person 2, "B."

A:  "Wow, it is a gorgeous day today, lets go on a bike ride?"

B:  "Nooooo.  I have a headache, and my legs are killing me, I am tired.  NO, not going to happen."

A:  "Okay, no worries, I will go by myself."

B:  "You better take the cell phone."

A:  "Why?  I will not be stopping to make phone calls."

B:  "Because I will be calling you every 20 minutes to be sure you are safe."

A:  "Like I am going to stop and answer the phone every 20 minutes.  That will never happen."

B:  "Then you CAN'T GO!  Final word.  You are not going anywhere, you are grounded."

A:  "I am grounded?  LOL, that is funny.  See ya...."

B.  "Damn it, wait for me.  Why do you do this to me.  You are ruining my life.  Wahhhh!" 

*grumble*  *grumble* *grumble*

I am almost 53 years old, Blake is going to be 13 in August.  On ordinary days, you can't staple Blake's feet to the ground.  He is always on the go.  Skateboarding, basketball, biking.  Now I ask you, who was person "A" and who was person "B?"

If you guessed "B" for Blake, you would be correct.  LOL, can't hold this mama back when she wants to ride her bike.  No one can ground mama.  :)

We enjoyed a nice 8.66 mile bike ride, then came home and decided to have a movie night.  First movie we are watching is Napoleon Dynamite.

Happy Gorgeous Spring Sunday...day!  Hope your day was full of adventure and fun.

Idaho weather today...57°f, cystal clear blue skies, and a nice gentle breeze.  Perfect!

Until next time...
We had a great ride.  :)



 "Mom?"
 "Yes Blake?"

"I am glad you talked me into a bike ride today."
















 Total ride...8.66 miles.


Music I am listening to today...Nelly, Christina Aguilera, Tilt Ya Head Back


The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,






Follow Me on...
Instagram
Flickr
Twitter
Facebook

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors